JOURNEY WITH US
TRAVEL CONNECTIONS ARABIA DMCC
Poste De Flacq - Mauritius
Constance Prince Maurice was inaugurated on 15th of November 1998. The Resort is located 45 km from the airport and 35 km from the capital, Port Louis.
- This luxurious five-star deluxe hotel is set within 60 hectares of unspoiled land, amidst rare and luxuriant vegetation. Protected from the winds, this peninsula is a peaceful location offering a real sensation of exclusivity and a unique emotion, an experience where spicy aromas blend with the perfume of the warm ocean.
- Prince Maurice of Orange and of Nassau, after whom Constance Prince Maurice is named, was indeed the one who pioneered the discovery of those ‘divine essences’, in the Indian Ocean. One of the most symbolic of all spices – nutmeg – has been chosen to be the hotel’s logo.
- Its tropical gardens consist of rare and luxuriant vegetation and the calm turquoise lagoon blends perfectly with the fresh green hinterland and the secluded beaches of brilliant white sand.
- A natural fish reserve ‘Le Barachois’ situated in the western part of the hotel adds to the uniqueness and natural beauty of the location.
- The architecture of Constance Prince Maurice is an open concept as such the lights, the landscape and the surrounding water around the main building. A Mauritain architect, Jean-Marc Eynaud has realized the architecture.
Over 350 staff is employed by the resort to take care of 180 guests (when fully booked).
Member of Relais et Chateaux since 2002.